- IT Cosmetics SUPERHERO mascara is AMAZING! It makes my baby lashes look so long!
- IT Cosmetics BYE BYE PORES finishing powder is my new skin obsession. I put it on after my foundation (see below) and it just fills up my pores (which are huge) and makes everything look smooth.
- Fiona Stiles Beauty LUMINOUS FINISH FOUNDATION is my new favorite foundation. I have combination skin and it gives me that perfect balance between glow and smooth skin. It also last all day and is gorgeous when paired with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores powder.
- Bite Beauty AMUSE BOUCHE lipstick formula is fantastic. It’s that perfect blend of moisturization and stay power. I have Meringue, Verbena, Sake & Honeycomb. I might need to get a couple more during the sale!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills EYESHADOWS have amazing pigmentation and they are so creamy. My favorite formula is their Satin formula (like butter). You can make your own four pan palette at Sephora for $40. I love the customization piece of it.
- PUR Cosmetics FULLY CHARGED MASCARA is that perfect mascara when you want some drama in your eyelashes. It makes them full and sexy!
- Tarte Cosmetics DOUBLE DUTY & TEASE Eyeshadow Palettes are the fantastic quality you expect to find from Tarte. The Doubly Duty palette eyeshadows are creamy & there are five beautiful colors. It also comes with the prettiest blush color in Courage. Such a great neutral blush. The TEASE palette is a great palette to keep in your makeup bag in your purse or in the car. It is so lightweight & portable but the eyeshadows do not lack in pigmentation or quality.
- Fiona Stiles Beauty RADIANT AQUA Eye Veil – These come in gorgeous colors and are great for those people who want a gorgeous sexy & smokey eye quickly. You just have to swipe it on and blend it out with your fingertips or a brush and you have a smokey eye. This is in the color Hudson.
- NYXCosmetics OMBRE BLUSH – These blushes are creamy and come in six gorgeous colors. I think the quality of these blushes are on par with some of the other blushes you pay twice the price for.
I’ve already used my ULTA 20% off coupon this week and I picked up the Tartlette in Bloom Palette, Tarte Double Duty Set, Best of Becca Blushed Radiance and the Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield. What are you planning on picking up at ULTA and/or Sephora?